Psychemedics provides years of experience and knowledge in implementing school drug testing programs, consulting with you every step of the way.
- Policy Development
- Step by Step Program Implementation
- Communication Coaching (Board, Faculty, Parents, Students, Community, Media)
- Collection Training: Online/On Site (Outside Collectors Available)
- Colleague Advisory Council for Best Practices Q & A
- Experience at Hundreds of Schools / Colleges
- Prompt / Secure Online Results & Analysis
There are often many questions when it comes to implementing a school drug testing program. Psychemedics’ special school support team is available to work through all of these questions. Please contact us at 877-517-2033 to discuss any questions you may have, including:
- Which Students Should Be Tested?
- When Should Students Be Tested?
- How Should Students Be Tested?
- How Can A Testing Program Be Funded?