5-Panel Drug Test
Our Unrivaled Detection Makes This Standard Test A More Effective Deterrent.
We invented hair testing.
We know the process better than anyone.
The 5-Panel Drug Test is the cornerstone for many drug detection programs. Start here and add other screens or tests as needed.
Psychemedics brings our unrivaled detection to the standard 5-Panel Drug Test. The certainty of detection we deliver is a powerful deterrent, and our 90-day window of detection spots habitual users who pose the highest risk to your organization.
All the incentive you need is in the National Institutes of Health data.
Our 5-Panel Drug Test may be extended with FDA 510(k)-cleared screens for benzodiazepines, fentanyl, and adderall, as well as alcohol, nicotine, and synthetic cannabinoids.
No one else can make that claim. No one.
The certainty of Detection is what we bring. Deterrence is what you get.
Get your FREE R.O.I. AssessmentPsychemedics testing can pay for itself! Fill out this form and we will show you how.
The 5-Panel Drug Test
In 30 years Psychemedics has identified more drug users for more organizations than any hair testing company in the world.
Cocaine — Parent Drug
Benzoylecgonine — A main metabolite of cocaine
Cocaethylene — Produced when alcohol and cocaine are taken together
Norcocaine — Minor metabolite of cocaine
p-, m-, o- Hydroxycocaine
- Cocaine use doubled between 2015-2017
- Nearly 14,000 died from a cocaine overdose in 2017
- Cocaine is increasingly found laced with Fentanyl
Heroin is a Parent drug. Metabolites: Morphine & 6-MAM
Oxycodone (OxyContin) is a parent drug to Oxymorphone.
Oxymorphone (Opana) is an Oxycodone metabolite and a parent drug.
Hydrocodone (Vicodin) is a parent drug to Hydromorphone.
Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) — is a Hydrocodone metabolite and a parent drug.
- Opioids accounted for over 47,000 U.S. deaths in 2017
- NIH reports up to 80% of heroin users started with prescription opioids
- Well over 15,000 people died from heroin overdoses in 2017
Phencyclidine (PCP) Parent Drug
Not frequently found in the workplace.
- PCP is a bitter-tasting, white crystalline powder
- Easy to dissolve in water or alcohol
- Typically consumed in pill or powder form
- Sometimes mixed into marijuana or other consumables
Amphetamine — Parent drug and metabolite
D-Amphetamine (Adderall) May be added to the 5-Panel for an additional fee
Methamphetamine — Parent Drug
MDMA (Ecstasy) — Parent Drug
MDA — Parent drug and metabolite
MDEA (Eve) — Parent Drug
- The CDC reports Around 6 million Americans misused prescription stimulants in 2016
- Psychostimulants deaths up 37% in 2017 over 2016
- 10,000 Americans died from an overdose involving psychostimulants in 2017
CarboxyTHC — Metabolite of THC
According to CDC, marijuana is the most frequently used illicit drug.
- In 2016, around 24 million Americans were marijuana users.
- Our test results show fluctuating usage year-to-year, trending upward.
- NIDA reports a nearly 40% increase in teen marijuana vaping from 2017-2018
Can you spot three drug users in this crowd?
It is what we do every day.
The Psychemedics Advantage
Your objective is a drug-free workplace or campus.
Your challenge is to Detect and Deter every drug user.
Unrivaled Detection. Unmatched Deterrence.
That is the Psychemedics Advantage.
Buy Our PDT-90 AT Home Drug Testing Kit Today
Parents can administer the 5-panel drug test in the privacy of their own homes. Just collect a small sample of a child’s hair, send the sample to the Psychemedics laboratory, and receive notification of the results within 3-5 business days of receipt of the sample at the laboratory. The ‘PDT-90’ includes all instructions plus a pre-paid mailing envelope for the sample. No names are used, so complete confidentiality is assured.