Hair Alcohol Testing (EtG)
The hair alcohol test measures average alcohol consumption over a period of approximately three months, indicates the level of alcohol use during that time period, and can provide a behavioral indication of excessive use.
- Easy to collect & ship.
- Measures alcohol use over approximately 3 months.
- Provides behavioral indication of excessive alcohol use.
- Test performed by our accredited laboratory.
This test is an indicator of a behavioral issue – not current impairment.
Psychemedics uses a triple quad Mass Spectrometry test to determine the amount of ethyl glucuronide (EtG) present in the hair.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS TEST?
- Safety Sensitive Industries
- Return to Work Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Rehab Facilities & Healthcare Facilities
- Family Courts
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Schools & Parents
- Last Chance Agreements
- Probation and DWI Offenders